Poke Loa Catering FAQ's
Poke Loa provides full-service catering for large and small events. Our professional delivery and service team will make your next event carefree and memorable. Our healthy poke bowls will leave your group satisfied and happy.
Our mission is to make your event a success!
How much notice is needed for catering orders?
Catering orders typically require 24-hour notice, but we may be able to accommodate your group on short notice. Call Marcus at 720-684-8485 for last-minute orders.
Are there any fees for delivery?
Delivery and drop-off is $15 for orders up to $500. Delivery fee is waived for orders of more than $500. Delivery area is typically within 10 miles of the closest Poke Loa location.
Does Poke Loa provide servers and/or bartending services?
Poke Loa can provide staff to set up, serve, and cleanup. Each event is unique, so please call us to discuss your needs.
Does Poke Loa offer alcoholic beverages?
Poke Loa can provide liquor, beer, and wine for your event. We also have a fun menu of Tiki-style cocktails and fresh fruit juices that are served in fun Tiki cups that your guests can keep. We can tailor alcoholic beverage to your specific needs.
What are the options when it comes to poke bowls?
Poke Loa offers our popular raw tuna and salmon bowls. We also have cooked seafood options such as shrimp and octopus. Grilled chicken and Hawaiian BBQ beef are also available as poke bowl options. Our veggie bowl option is vegan.
Can I get a poke buffet setup at my location?
Poke Loa can set up a poke bowl buffet and provide a poke chef to assist your guests with building their custom poke bowls. Your guests can create their poke bowls to suit their tastes and dietary restrictions. Poke buffets start at $16 per person.
What are the non-alcoholic beverage options?
Poke Loa offers freshly-brewed teas, fresh-squeezed agua frescas, premium bottled waters, Big Easy Kombucha, and canned soft drinks.
How Do I order catering?
- Click on the menu item you would like to order.
- Choose options and additions by selecting items from the drop-down menu or by clicking the box next to an item.
- Select a quantity for that item and click Add to Cart. (You may also change quantities of an item in the Cart prior to Checkout.)
- Continue to add items to the Cart until your order is complete.
- Select “Local Delivery” or “Store Pickup.” For delivery, enter zip code to check for delivery area.
- Select a date and time for delivery.
- Click “Check Out”
- Enter information for delivery/pickup. Click “Continue to Delivery Methods”
- Check delivery info to confirm.
- Click “Continue to Payment Method”
- Enter payment info
- Click “Complete Order”
- Poke Loa will call/email you to confirm your order